lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

Cancion: Pages of a Song (Por Eunice L. Rodríguez)


Pages of a Song

I’m lost within your shadow
Can you hear me screaming?
Watching you fade away in your memories
Can you see me bleeding?
But it’s always the end
No more time to spend together…

Who’ll know? Who’ll see?
The glass is falling…
And cutting my heart apart

Passing through the pages of a song
Looking at the sky, I know I’m wrong
We were never meant to be
Passing through the pages of a song
For a broken heart…

You’re sick of your life
Can t feel you alive?
Sending your wills to fly
Can I breathe again?
Tonight… the time is on our side
Lets rape the silence and be one again

Who’ll know? Who’ll feel?
The cold air that kisses my neck
And takes me into an eternal slumber

Passing through the pages of a song
I’m looking into your eyes, I know I’m alone
Passing through the pages of a song…

I just wanna go home!
I can’t feel my heart beating…
I know I’m alone
The coldness invaded my chest
Am I always wrong?
I… just wanna go home

Passing through the pages of a song
Looking at the sky, I know I’m wrong
Passing through the pages of a song…

Passing through the pages of a song…
I’m looking into your eyes, I know I’m wrong
Passing thought… Passing though
The pages of a song
For a broken heart

Eunice L. Rodríguez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario